Switching the measuring magnifier on and off
Static and floating magnifier
Switching between the Static and Floating Magnifiers
|With the mouse itself
The measuring cursor is moved accordingly:
In the fixed magnifier according to the image magnification, in the floating magnifier in 1 pixel steps.
Ctrl + mouse movement
Only in the floating magnifier:
The measuring cursor is moved forward in 10 pixel steps or in ½ pixel steps according to the magnification in the magnifier.
The measurement cursor is moved in one pixel steps in the respective direction.
Ctrl + Arrow keys
The measurement cursor is moved in 10 pixel steps in the respective direction.
Shift + Arrow keys
The measurement cursor is moved in ½-pixel steps in the respective direction.
The magnifier window is enlarged.
The magnifier window is reduced in size.
+ Numeric block
- Numeric block
Shift + Mouse wheel
|The magnifier window is enlarged or reduced. The mouse pointer must be in an image.
|The magnifier is switched on/off.
|A measurement is triggered
|Switch through crosshairs
|Optimise contrast and brightness in the measuring magnifier
|Switch epipolar line on/off in the measuring magnifier
Measuring with the static magnifier
- Use the mouse to move the crosshairs to approximately where you want to measure the point.
- Let go of the mouse.
- Make the fine adjustment with the arrow keys on the keyboard.
- Finish the measurement with the [Enter] key. Do not use the left mouse button as it is easy to lose the set position.
Measuring with the floating magnifier
- Move the mouse approximately to the position where you want to measure the point.
- Switch on the floating magnifier with the middle mouse button or the space bar.
- The magnifier moves in 1 pixel steps in the image, with Ctrl you can move faster and with Shift you can move slower.
- When the point is set precisely enough, confirm the measurement with the left mouse button or Enter.
- If necessary, switch the magnifier off again with the middle mouse button or the space bar.
Changing the crosshairs of the magnifier
Changing the Crosshair Colour
Toggle the colour of the crosshairs in the Settings or in the Ribbon > Colours Images fade-ins and 3D Views > Colours Measurements > Measuring Magnifier Crosshairs.
Optimise contrast and brightness in the magnifier
The measuring magnifier of ELCOVISION 10 can optimise the contrast and brightness of the image section. This function can be switched on/off with the freely programmable key S: